Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.104 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 812,803 KZT (R$ 7,961) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)