Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.366 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 957,664 KZT (R$ 9,448) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)