Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.939 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 472,832 KZT (160,867 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)