Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.815 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 461,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 390,075 KZT (138,580 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)