Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.908 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 536,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,790 KZT (158,478 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)