Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.028 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 433,584 KZT (143,215 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)