Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.061 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,816 KZT (143,361 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)