Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 411,793 KZT (143,209 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.99 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)