Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.848 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 398,320 KZT (139,864 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)