Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.858 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 406,346 KZT (142,200 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)