Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.539 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,002 KZT (7,158 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)