Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.425 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,270 KZT (7,230 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)