Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.143 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,984 KZT (6,684 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)