Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 724 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.459 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 627,429 KZT (7,342 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)