Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.854 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,605 KZT (ARS $30,403) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)