Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,677 KZT (ARS $29,154) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)