Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03687 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,004,420 KZT (27,243,547 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)