Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03653 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 827,471 KZT (22,650,776 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)