Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03835 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,436 KZT (28,510,621 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)