Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03625 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 915,800 KZT (25,261,319 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (34 minutes ago)