Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03582 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 867,851 KZT (24,226,418 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)