Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03540 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 787,300 KZT (22,238,040 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (40 minutes ago)