Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03401 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 736,535 KZT (21,653,716 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)