Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03629 KZT / GNF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 992,601 KZT (27,354,738 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)