Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.345 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,953 KZT (ARS $32,742) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)