Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.034 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,924 KZT (ARS $34,235) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (40 minutes ago)