Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.286 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,145 KZT (ARS $36,051) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 3 hours ago)