Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 378,138 KZT (ARS $18,094) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)