Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 925 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,011,714 KZT ($3,193) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)