Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.200 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,614 KZT ($2,129) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)