Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 906 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.800 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,898 KZT ($2,178) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)