Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 506,645 KZT (228,834 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (24 minutes ago)