Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 979 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.250 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 506,223 KZT (224,944 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)