Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.655 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,410 KZT (€2,940) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)