Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 798,916 KZT (€2,188) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (40 minutes ago)