Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.414 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 346,860 KZT ($b7,638) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)