Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.547 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 468,891 KZT ($b9,659) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)