Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.025 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,989 KZT ($b8,018) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)