Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.124 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 344,638 KZT ($b7,472) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)