Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.579 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,217 KZT ($b12,531) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)