Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 900 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.198 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 327,288 KZT (4,081 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)