Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.048 KZT / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 911 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)