Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.857 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 949,189 KZT (€2,638) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)