Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.078 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,917 KZT (Mex$ 28,844) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)