Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.880 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,232 KZT (Mex$ 31,708) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)