Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.792 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,725 KZT (Mex$ 33,452) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)