Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.654 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 433,100 KZT (Mex$ 27,667) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)