Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.489 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 290,669 KZT (Mex$ 18,766) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)