Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.982 KZT / VES *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 636,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 348,325 KZT (58,231 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)