Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00418 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 516,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 148,292 KZT (Bs 35,511,287) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)