Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.873 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 993,711 KZT (Bs 31,177) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (41 minutes ago)