Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.421 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,680 KZT (Bs 33,533) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)