Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05715 KZT / PYG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,115 KZT (8,908,618 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)