Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05748 KZT / PYG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,172 KZT (7,431,994 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)