Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.384 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 734,454 KZT (Bs 22,000) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)