Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.158 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,005,676 KZT (Bs 30,330) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)