Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.188 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 721,031 KZT (Bs 21,726) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)