Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 333,632 KZT (€975) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (41 minutes ago)