Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,844 KZT (€1,428) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (39 minutes ago)