Cost of living comparison between Cincinnati, Ohio, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 337.800 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 718,845 KZT ($2,128) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)