Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.990 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 846,744 KZT ($2,680) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)