Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02347 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 469,090 KZT (Rp 19,989,151) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)