Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02323 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,090 KZT (Rp 20,109,928) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)