Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02508 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 299,084 KZT (Rp 11,924,874) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)