Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28086 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,115 KZT (₩1,976,469) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)