Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28760 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 627,510 KZT (₩2,181,905) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)