Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29269 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 484,002 KZT (₩1,653,634) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (44 minutes ago)