Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29167 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 476,071 KZT (₩1,632,222) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)