Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.311 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 508,760 KZT (49,343 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)