Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.102 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 546,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 528,210 KZT (52,287 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)