Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.230 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 543,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 529,346 KZT (51,747 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)