Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.795 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 516,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 499,837 KZT (51,032 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)