Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.015 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 429,152 KZT (47,602 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)