Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 918 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.552 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 964,958 KZT (NZ$4,395) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)