Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.374 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 789,092 KZT (NZ$3,548) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)