Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 238.282 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 175% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 859,109 KZT (NZ$3,605) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)