Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 233.896 KZT / NZD
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 890 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,280,175 KZT (NZ$5,473) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)