Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 919 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 238.561 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 178% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,496 KZT (NZ$4,546) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)