Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.686 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,665 KZT (元12,065) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)