Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.562 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 717,627 KZT (元14,778) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)