Cost of living comparison between Chongqing, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.146 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,666 KZT (元12,202) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)