Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.757 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 689,783 KZT (元13,863) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (40 minutes ago)