Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.054 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 448,337 KZT (元9,735) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)