Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.857 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,626 KZT (元12,238) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)