Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,218 KZT (Taka 131,200) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)