Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.937 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 537,048 KZT (Taka 136,413) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)