Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.787 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 378,876 KZT (Taka 100,037) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)