Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.851 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,393 KZT (Taka 151,236) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)