Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.939 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,875 KZT (Taka 148,745) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)