Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.058 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,906 KZT (Taka 135,764) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)