Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 422,611 KZT (Taka 100,437) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)