Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.615 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,684 KZT (руб 104,485) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)