Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.866 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,910 KZT (руб 110,444) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)