Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.057 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,931 KZT (13,005 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)