Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.423 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 315,930 KZT (9,453 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)