Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.485 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 402,273 KZT (12,013 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)