Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.941 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,417 KZT (14,129 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)