Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.433 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 395,290 KZT (11,823 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)