Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.787 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,814 KZT (14,339 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (44 minutes ago)