Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.105 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,103 KZT (S/. 4,917) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (27 minutes ago)