Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.042 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,316 KZT (S/. 5,328) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)