Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.043 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 347,991 KZT (S/. 3,514) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)