Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.221 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,079 KZT (S/. 5,585) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)