Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.737 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,385 KZT (S/. 5,207) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)