Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.195 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 326,408 KZT (S/. 3,393) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)