Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.043 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 333,062 KZT (S/. 3,363) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)