Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.162 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 510,049 KZT (S/. 4,993) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)