Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.101 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,783 KZT (S/. 5,147) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (34 minutes ago)