Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.451 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 405,985 KZT (S/. 4,166) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)