Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.215 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 487,319 KZT (Mex$ 26,753) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)