Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.411 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 449,745 KZT (Mex$ 24,428) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)