Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.634 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 382,602 KZT (Mex$ 21,697) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)