Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.910 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 479,179 KZT (Mex$ 25,340) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)