Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.350 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 367,645 KZT (Mex$ 23,951) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)