Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.923 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 312,466 KZT (Mex$ 19,624) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)