Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.396 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 376,360 KZT (Mex$ 22,954) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)