Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 619,779 KZT (CH$1,153,229) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)