Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49838 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 619,100 KZT (CH$1,242,214) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)