Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47193 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 385,355 KZT (CH$816,547) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)