Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 523,509 KZT (CH$1,034,863) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)