Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 933 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.771 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 521,401 KZT (Mex$ 31,089) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)