Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.542 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 309,311 KZT (Mex$ 18,698) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)