Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 888 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.880 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,303 KZT (Mex$ 32,482) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)