Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.696 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,355 KZT (元10,685) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)