Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.865 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,164 KZT (S/. 6,212) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)