Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.230 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 356,891 KZT (S/. 3,633) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)