Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.833 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 537,698 KZT (S/. 5,229) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (30 minutes ago)