Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.043 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,524 KZT (S/. 3,640) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)