Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 219% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,581,359 KZT (¥519,130) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (43 minutes ago)