Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.215 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,688 KZT (58,709 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (37 minutes ago)