Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.101 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,618 KZT (62,261 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)