Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.066 KZT / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 686 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,520 KZT (58,668 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)