Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.324 KZT / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 776 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)