Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 872 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.319 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 350,933 KZT (37,659 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)