Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.179 KZT / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 777 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)