Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.120 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 339,827 KZT (37,260 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)