Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.213 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 400,097 KZT (32,759₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)