Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.535 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,012 KZT (34,943₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €847 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €430 (23 minutes ago)