Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.377 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 424,491 KZT (37,312₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)