Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.153 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 265,517 KZT (21,848₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)