Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.509 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 530,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 457,282 KZT (36,556₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)