Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.696 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 293,977 KZT (25,134₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)