Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.588 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 335,739 KZT (26,672₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)