Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.566 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 289,036 KZT (23,001₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)