Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.026 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 181,581 KZT (15,099₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)