Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.850 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 321,772 KZT (27,153₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)