Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.084 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 293,635 KZT (22,442₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)