Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.848 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 462,806 KZT (руб 79,136) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 458,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)