Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.821 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,501 KZT (元13,847) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)