Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.508 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 699,122 KZT (元13,842) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)