Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.895 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 730,031 KZT (元14,067) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)