Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.888 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,807 KZT (元13,567) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)