Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.346 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 685,830 KZT (元13,898) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)