Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.183 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,659 KZT (元13,604) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)