Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.881 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,039 KZT (元14,573) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)