Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.763 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 963,829 KZT (€2,442) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)