Cost of living comparison between Chemnitz, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.423 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,965 KZT (€1,554) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)