Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.548 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 298,940 KZT (руб 53,881) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hua Hin costs 179 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)