Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.512 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 444,778 KZT (руб 80,690) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)