Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.394 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 293,407 KZT (руб 54,392) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)