Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.553 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 378,768 KZT (руб 68,207) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)