Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.349 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 393,054 KZT (руб 73,479) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)