Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.315 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 519,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 419,488 KZT (руб 78,928) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)